IMPACT OF COVID19 ON REFUGEES & IDPs in SOUTH ASIA WEBINAR
In the present crisis created by #COVID19, Women's Regional Network (WRN) intends to generate a discussion through a bi-monthly #webinar series on how it's impacting the marginalized communities like #Refugees and #IDPs in Afghanistan, Pakistan and India or in the region at large.
On the #WorldRefugeeDay: 20 June 2020, the webinar duration will be 2 hours.
We have invited five speakers from across South Asia to speak for 15-20 minutes each followed by a Q&A session.
• KATIE Ogwang: Senior Protection Officer, UNHCR PAKISTAN
• PALWASHA Hassan: Founder Director of Afghan Women’s Education Center, Associate Member of WRN AFGHANISTAN
• RITA Manchanda: Research Director, SAFHR and Board Member of WRN INDIA
• RUKHSHANDA Naz: Ombudsperson, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, PAKISTAN
• SHREEN Abdul Saroor: Co Founder, Mannar Women’s Development Foundation and Women’s Action Network SRI LANKA
• ABHA Bhaya: Founder, Jagori and Jagori Grameen, Board Member of WRN INDIA
You are welcome to join us through the ZOOM meeting.
After filling out the registration form, you will receive an email that includes the link to the event.
If you have any questions for the speakers email to email@example.com